What is your favorite vacation destination?

erich

Full GL Member
Credits
I personally always go to Japan on my vacation. I love it there and have friends there. So, it helps when I visit that I don't have the extra cost of hotels. It also helps that I speak the language.

Where do you like to go for vacation?

I personally always go to Japan on my vacation. I love it there and have friends there. So, it helps when I visit that I don't have the extra cost of hotels. It also helps that I speak the language.

Where do you like to go for vacation?

dammit! I want that kind of lifestyle to be able to go to Japan and speak the language, which I can do neither right now :squint:

But I like to go to Japan one day, enjoy the country side and take a dip in the hot springs.

I want to travel to anywhere as long as I am with my family. That is our ultimate dream. But personally, I want to go to Japan. I heard a lot of news that it might be the best country in the world. I also want to try some Japanese authentic food.

I really want to go to inland mountain springs like those found in the island of Camiguin. I've been there with my family before and I really want to go back there for another nature-tripping vacation. Boracay is just one of the few spots that is basically the same for all the vacation spots in the Philippines. Just be careful not to be so lavish in your spendings because budget may be a problem.

Last edited:
I am still a student so I don't really have the means. But when I do had, first destination of course, JAPAN. To be more specific Akihabara, I also want to take participate in summer comiket.

During summer the my best travel destination is in Boracay Philippines. My family and I went there last summer. While during Christmas break we travel to Gwangju, South Korea to visit my Grandma. I really like the white mountains and cool ambiance in Korea during Christmas season.

Well, I would love to go to a place, full of snow.
Probably to Himalayas. I can't think of any other destination at the moment.

Back