What meal can you take everyday?

Henrywrites

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Is there a particular food that you can take all the days of your life without getting tired? I think I can take chicken chips all the days of my life. What about you?

Fruit. I like fruit, plus, there are so many different kinds. You can snack on a different one each day and go awhile before you come back to something you've already had before.

Is there a particular food that you can take all the days of your life without getting tired? I think I can take chicken chips all the days of my life. What about you?
The meal i can Take all days without getting tired of it, is rice any how you make it is my favourite.

I've done this too, PB&J.

Smoothie of different fruits blended together. I can take every day. Whenever I have it in the morning, I don't feel hungry till it's around 2pm.

Bananas, tomatoes, potatoes are my staples. Not together :)
Bananas for my frozen shakes. Tomatoes for a salad & potatoes can be fried, mashed, etc.

I can do fruit every day.

Bananas, tomatoes, potatoes are my staples. Not together :)
Bananas for my frozen shakes. Tomatoes for a salad & potatoes can be fried, mashed, etc.
Mashed potatoes are a joy to eat. I'd crunch on it anytime I have an opportunity.

Mashed potatoes are a joy to eat. I'd crunch on it anytime I have an opportunity.
Mashed potatoes was my go-to food when I was a kid & I didn't grow out of it lol
Do you have it often? Do you make a roast & make your own gravy? My husband is the cook & that's what we do. Store bought gravy is too bland & I like chunky gravy with sauteed onions, mushrooms, etc.

Mashed potatoes was my go-to food when I was a kid & I didn't grow out of it lol
Do you have it often? Do you make a roast & make your own gravy? My husband is the cook & that's what we do. Store bought gravy is too bland & I like chunky gravy with sauteed onions, mushrooms, etc.
Mashed potatoes is the one food I'm very sure not to ever get tired of eating. Yeah, I make a roast and have my own gravy made because it's the best way to enjoy mashed potatoes.

Mashed potatoes is the one food I'm very sure not to ever get tired of eating. Yeah, I make a roast and have my own gravy made because it's the best way to enjoy mashed potatoes.
Sounds yummy :grin:
What do you add to your gravy?

going healthy because the time in 2020... I went canned goods.. it was bad. I got sick.. never again.

steamed vegetables & fruit (banana, apple, kiwi, orange, grapes, blueberry, strawberry)

I make use of unsalted butter, onion powder, chicken stock, bouillon for added flavor and all-purpose flour .
We don't use butter but do use onion & garlic powder & our version of Emeril's Essence spices. Bouillon as well. We use cornstarch instead of flour as a thickener.
going healthy because the time in 2020... I went canned goods.. it was bad. I got sick.. never again.

steamed vegetables & fruit (banana, apple, kiwi, orange, grapes, blueberry, strawberry)
If you like bananas, have you tried them frozen & blended? It's a nice treat. :)

We don't use butter but do use onion & garlic powder & our version of Emeril's Essence spices. Bouillon as well. We use cornstarch instead of flour as a thickener .

If you like bananas, have you tried them frozen & blended? It's a nice treat. :)
I've heard cornstarch works very well too as a thickener but haven't used it. Maybe next time, I will give it a try.

Give me bananas anyway, I love eating it.

I've heard cornstarch works very well too as a thickener but haven't used it. Maybe next time, I will give it a try.

Give me bananas anyway, I love eating it.
We get the cornstarch in pound bulk bags. We've also made homemade pudding with it!
Let me know if you ever are able to try frozen bananas. :)

We get the cornstarch in pound bulk bags. We've also made homemade pudding with it!
Let me know if you ever are able to try frozen bananas. :)
I'll be going for my groceries shopping this weekend to add up for Christmas. I'll surely try out the frozen bananas this weekend. I know I'm going to enjoy it already :grin:

Back