What mobile games do you expect to see more in Esports?

Monika

Full GL Member
Credits
So I think we all know that mobile games are now included in this field since a lot of games made their name in their platform and they sometimes do their own tournament which earned communities to fund this type of gaming competition. I think it is good that they are including different console to cater to every gamer in that way no fights or debates about what console is famous or outcasting some groups.

I would like to know what other mobile games do you think will be famous in Esports?

Here are the examples:
Clash Royale became one of the official games in World Cyber Games 2019

Mobile Legends: Bang bang made their name in Asia so they created their own "toornament"

Summoners War with World Arena Championship

I think Real time strategy, racing, and shooting games maybe popular in E-Sports because they have a lot of fans.

I think Real time strategy, racing, and shooting games maybe popular in E-Sports because they have a lot of fans.

I agree, I don't know if my memory is right but Final Assault, a RTS VR game, became the main game or one of the game... in the new horizon of WCG so that's a start! :grin:

Oh!! I missed playing this game! For me, Esports should be more like the moba genre. IDK why but I've been watching WCG live stream and I can also feel their victory when the team smile at each other and shake hand! :grin:

I agree, I don't know if my memory is right but Final Assault, a RTS VR game, became the main game or one of the game... in the new horizon of WCG so that's a start! :grin:

Interesting, I never knew there are RTS VR games. I feel VR mobile games may also be popular for mobile E-sports since there are some smartphones which can be used as VR headsets when users put them in a VR case like the Samsung VR case for the Samsung Galaxy phones.

Interesting, I never knew there are RTS VR games. I feel VR mobile games may also be popular for mobile E-sports since there are some smartphones which can be used as VR headsets when users put them in a VR case like the Samsung VR case for the Samsung Galaxy phones.

oh, that's cool! I agree with you there since mobile phones are one of the popular consoles in gaming since they cater to everyone.
Oh!! I missed playing this game! For me, Esports should be more like the moba genre. IDK why but I've been watching WCG live stream and I can also feel their victory when the team smile at each other and shake hand! :grin:

hmm? what game? but yeah that's why wcg incorporated Dota 2 in the hood, so yep expecting more moba kind of games in esports. As a Starcraft fan, I still hope that it will be one of the main games but maybe in the next wcg they will include it :grin:

hmm? what game? but yeah that's why wcg incorporated Dota 2 in the hood, so yep expecting more MOBA kind of games in esports. As a Starcraft fan, I still hope that it will be one of the main games but maybe in the next wcg they will include it :grin:

Clash Royale!! I loved playing this since they released it, Now watching WCG live streams it makes me wanna play CLash Royale again lol

Maybe they add some racing games. You know some of the gamers were a fanatic of Racing games. It should be fun when there is a Racing Game in an Esport. :grin:

Back