What mobile games do you play?

Shadow Fighter 2 n 3

Old School Runescape is about all I will play on a mobile device. I keep trying to get into them more, but touch screens are not my thing and by the time I pull out a controller and such, I feel like I should just hop on a PC.

The only game I play is Clash of Clans and only because the money aspect is not 100% needed to get farther in the game. You don't unlock anything necessary with it. It can help but not 100% necessary.

I've tried Clash Royale but you need to spend money to get father in that game and that frustrates me.

What about you?

I play Call of Duty Mobile and Top Eleven Football manager games. Both games require a lot of memory space and I have it as well.

Pokemon GO and Shadow Legends are the games that I play on my mobile device. I like Shadow Legends because it is a great fighting game.

I like playing Call of Duty Mobile especially when I am on the move. It helps me stay active each time I play it. I also play Candy Crush, but it is not on a daily basis.

Clash Royale is one of the best games that I play on my mobile device. I like playing it whenever I am free at home.

I've played call of duty, death race, immortals, gods of Rome bit none of this have been more enjoyable than God of war

i have been playing Onmyoji for more than 3 years
Looking for where to download premium apps and new games? Search "TechZApk" on Google and enjoy! All is free!

Last edited:
Back