What movie are you most looking forward to in 2017?

arachnophobik

Credits
I personally can't wait for Justice League and see how the new direction for DC films goes. I think they're trying a more chill and humorous approach just like Marvel films, and that's a plus for me. Although I still wished that we had the original Justice League instead (it would be cool if we had a Green Lantern), I have a feeling that they will show up somewhere in the movie, possibly end credits so fingers crossed.

Well my number 1 was Guardians of the Galaxy 2 so I guess my next pick is Star Wars. If I remember correctly, Episode 8 is coming out in December.

Spider-Man: Homecoming and Baby Driver are the ones I'm waiting the most, also Star Wars: The Last Jedi. But mostly, Baby Driver, the director is Edar Wright, and Edgar Wright is never Edgar Wrong.

Spider-Man: Homecoming and Baby Driver are the ones I'm waiting the most, also Star Wars: The Last Jedi. But mostly, Baby Driver, the director is Edar Wright, and Edgar Wright is never Edgar Wrong.
I can't wait for the Spiderman movie either. I think it will be really interesting to see how they deal with the whole teenager aspect. I watched that trailer on IMDB and it looks great.

I am eagerly awaiting to see:

• Thor: Ragnarok,
  • Dunkirk,
  • The Dark Tower,
  • The Snowman,

Hope none of them disappoint me because I have quite high expectations :)

Spider-man: Homecoming premiered here in my country yesterday and I watched it. I'm not going to spoil you but I'll just say that the movie was so good. Definitely the best Spider-man movie for me, compared to the one with Toby and the one with Andrew Garfield. There were also some scenes that were a reference to the classic comic covers so you might wanna watch for that too, it's iconic.

I'm looking forward to "The Dark Tower" coming out in August and "Star Wars : The Last Jedi" coming out in December. I can't think of anything of the top of my head but I'm sure there are some other things I'd like to see.

I'm looking forward to "The Dark Tower" coming out in August and "Star Wars : The Last Jedi" coming out in December. I can't think of anything of the top of my head but I'm sure there are some other things I'd like to see.

what is the dark tower?

Back