Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Darren Suchon, a 42 year-old unemployed man from Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania, likes video games. He likes them so much that when somebody tries to take them away, it results in a car chase, road rage and the cops.

Suchon's girlfriend, Colleen Frable, had last week gotten so fed up with his bum lifestyle that she scooped up his "PlayStation" (it's never specified which one), put it in the back of her car and took off.

He didn't just get mad. He got...madder, jumping in Frable's other car (a Porsche, no less!) and giving chase until he caught up, rear-ended her then ran her off the road.

His explanation to police, who arrived after Frable dialed 911? That she'd taken his PlayStation away once before, and "he didn't want her to do it again".

Suchon now faces a long list of charges including "simple assault, reckless endangerment, harassment, disorderly conduct, reckless driving and driving with a suspended or revoked license".

source

I would do the same thing he did.

Hahaha, lol. That's hilarious. I would NOT do what he did. Risking at least one day in jail is something I do not want to do. She would probably give it back anyways. >_> And he does seem like a bum. 42, jobless, doesn't do anything other than video games (my interpretation).

I feel bad for the Porsche since they cost a lot to fix and buy. Her girl friend sounds really rich.

I wonder if the Playstation actually belong to her girl friend since it sounds like her girl friend is his sugar mama who supports him financially, and he just sounds like a jobless dude who lives off her girl friend's earnings.

This wouldn't of happen if her girl friend lock up her keys or put both pair of car keys in her pocket or purse like most people.

Back