What systems are you playing games on?

AnPeter90

Awards
Credits
Just wanting to know what everyone is gaming on right now, not so much what do you own because some of us own several of consoles rather what are you playing video games on currently? For me it is my ps4, computer and my Nintendo 2ds which I own mainly because I love all the pokemon games and also for the occasional dragonballz game or other anime game. So what are you guys all using?

Trying to knock out my 3DS games on my N3DS right now.

Well, I still play my Nintendo 3DS when I want to play games but I don't want to be pinned down to one spot.

I also have a Wii U, Wii and GameCube all hooked up to a tv somewhere in my house. Yes, I still play games on all of them. Which system I'm playing depends on what games I feel like playing.

I'm playing:
Breath of the Wild and Snake Pass on my Switch.
God of War 3 on my PS4.

I try to play multiple games at once so I don't burn out.

still waiting on that smash match along with VirusZero VirusZero
I don't think it's going to happen anymore ;-; I don't feel too motivated to turn on my Wii U and I've been more addicted to Terraria lately. But if you guys can organize a time and date to meet up, I could try to snap myself into a mood to play >.<

Kirby hasn't had blood in over a month or so...

I'm currently playing on my Wii U and 3DS. My Switch is hooked up, but after beating Zelda, I haven't gotten a new game for it, and I have 3 games on Steam I need to beat, but playing video games on a computer feels weird since I'm used to playing stuff like Oregon Trail, Putt Putt (and other Humongous Entertainment games), and Jumpstart.* So it feels weird playing Boarderlands 2 or Star Wars.

*Note: I haven't played video games on a computer since I was 9.

I am a dedicated PC gamer. I do have a console controller to play specific games with on my PC. I moved away from consoles years ago.

I'm playing:
Breath of the Wild and Snake Pass on my Switch.
God of War 3 on my PS4.

I try to play multiple games at once so I don't burn out.

I seem to do the same thing most of the time. I am currently playing Luigi's Mansion : Dark Moon on the 3DS and Mario Color Splash on the Wii U. I'll switch back on forth between games.

Back