What the hell is an Oshawott?

Wasabi Jellyfish

The Audacious
Awards
Credits
This is my rant about Nintendo's stupidity.
Why the hell would you name it Oshawott? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?! I mean look at it. That's just random syllables stuck together, either that or the tried to mix Ocean, Water AND Otter. IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT IDIOTS!
Now to fire type: Tepig. It's okay I mean I get the tepid:tepig thing. But why is the final evolution called Emboar? That doesn't seem badass enough for a final evolution.
And Snivy... where do I start with this one... IT'S FREAKING HORRIBLE I MEAN SERIOUSLY! Most people are gonna say it Snivy not Sny-vee. I just hope these get changed or I'm gonna punch someone in the face...
Oh... wait a second... the new name for Isshu... UNOVA?! Jeez, guys, I know Hoen had only 4 letters, Kanto didn't have a H, Johto didn't have an N, and Sinnoh had 6 letters but... but Unova is just a wannabe badass name. And it sounds crap.

That's one of my rants that made absolutely no sense.

Get it?

Don't you mean the Pokemon company? Sure its still part of nintendo but a completely separate division of the company.

For the most part, I agree with you. The starter names are kinda dumb. I haven't really enjoyed a pokemon game since Gold and Silver (Diamond and Pearl were horrible imo) and I feel that the series has been declining. Hopefully Black and White will be a great addition to the series with new Pokemon (the ones with less idiotic names) and the new region.

With so many Pokemon, I can see why they'd be struggling a bit at this point with names and appearances.

Oshawott does stand stand for ocean-water-otter
not the grestest name in the world and i think Tepig should be named PorkChop
tongue.gif

Oshawott does stand stand for ocean-water-otter
not the grestest name in the world and i think Tepig should be named PorkChop
tongue.gif
Then what does it stand for almighty Maxwell who thinks Chop has something to do with fire?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh
S
Hoot
A
Water
O
T
Ter

/ not my idea, but I saw it somewhere and laughed. I think it has something to go with Ocean, Water, and Otter.

Emboar? That actually sounds pretty BA, IMO...

Emboar is the name of tepig's final form in the japanes gen 5. BTW, Snivy makes perfect sense....

Snake+IVY. He turns into a snake btw, third evo. (grass starter.). Tepig is meh...."Teh Pig". Oshawatt...also meh. Snivy is a cool name though.

He turns into a snake his third evolution? Out of curiosity, what's its name?

Not sure, see...my game is in english except for the pokemon names..otherwise they'd be considered hacked.

I'll google it, quick. I knew emboar's name because I have one, and looked up it's name on serebii.

EDIT: Snivy's third form in japanese is Jalorda.

Now to fire type: Tepig. It's okay I mean I get the tepid:tepig thing. But why is the final evolution called Emboar? That doesn't seem badass enough for a final evolution.

I agree with you there, it does sound more like a second evolution type-name. What is the second evolution, anyway? :/

Most people are gonna say it Snivy not Sny-vee.

Including me.
tongue.gif

I know Hoen had only 4 letters,

It's Hoenn. >_>

I agree with you there, it does sound more like a second evolution type-name. What is the second evolution, anyway? :/

Chaobuu

It's Hoenn. >_>

So it is

I never said Snivy makes no sense and I know what it means. It's just confusing to pronounce.

Well fuck man at least the last evolution of Snivy makes A LOT of fucking sense
Serperior- Well its the last evolution duh and Ser, as in "serpent", wow...
[attachment=68:Serperior.png]
Ive made my point. |:\

Back