What to do?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
What do you guys do if you're playing a game and come to a bug in the game? How do you you fix the bug? Or what do you do with that?

See if anyone reported the bug and has a workaround, otherwise do an in game report of it and wait for a patch.

I search online to see if there is a way to avoid the game bug, and waitvfor a patch.

Okay, nevermind. I completed a side quest in order to gain access to the relic house robe in the Hogwarts game I'm playing and I never could access the robe to put it on. I looked online and found instructions telling me where it is actually located and so now I'm wearing it.

I had originally thought there was a bug in the game that I was going to have to report but turns out I was just looking in the wrong place.

Okay, nevermind. I completed a side quest in order to gain access to the relic house robe in the Hogwarts game I'm playing and I never could access the robe to put it on. I looked online and found instructions telling me where it is actually located and so now I'm wearing it.

I had originally thought there was a bug in the game that I was going to have to report but turns out I was just looking in the wrong place.
This is what I do with any game. Since I'm certain others have likely played and completed the game, they will know more about any blockade I'm facing in the game. With a few look around, the information will be there to use and solve the problem.

Back