What TV show would you love to see make a comeback?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Credits
Username Style
With so many TV shows being and gone over the years, there is bound to be a TV show that you used to watch that is no longer being made or aired and you would love to see that show make a comeback.

When it comes to a TV show that no longer is made or aired, do you have one that you would love to see make a comeback?

Yes Glee, Gotham, when I was younger I would say Dexters Lab, Courage the cowardly dog, Johnny Bravo, Ben 10 Adult now into anime ish I would say Naruto or ATLA

24 would be one I can't wait to see make a comeback.
Fox movies couldn't keep up with the cost of making the TV show, it was why they stopped or canceled it.

Crossbones is a TV show I would like to see make a return. Although, with the poor rating the first season had, it might be hard for a second one to come.

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and I dont mean the gritty reboot garbage they recently put on Peacock.

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and I dont mean the gritty reboot garbage they recently put on Peacock.
I didn't like the reboot. It was too dark & they should not have named it the same name. People think of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air as a funny comedy, not deep down serious.
I loved Will Smith in the original one.

To answer the question, I just finished watching V Reboot from a decade ago. It was cancelled after only 2 seasons & had major cliffhangers. Was still a good watch.

Back