What will be the oldest electric device some people will own in the future?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I feel an electric bike, and electric car will be the oldest electric device which people will own in the future. Electric bikes and cars cost a lot of money, so most people can't afford to replace them every year or every few years like a smartphone, tablet, and laptop.

It is also a hassle to sell an used electric bike or electric car for a fair price, and most people with a bike or car need them to get to work, so not having a bike or car can be very inconvenient for many people. Sometimes a new car or bike can be more unreliable than your old car and bike which may still works reliably after many years of constant use.

It is also hard to lose an electric car and electric bike because they are so big, and are harder for a robber to steal compared to a smartphone which is small and easy to steal.

I'm willing to bet MP3 players.

I feel a record player could also be a very old electric device people own because records are still being bought and sold at stores.

Some people also buy newer Record players with a recording device or USB PC conbection to convert record's audio on the recird to MP3, so they can listen to the audio from the record on their MP3 player or smartphone.

I feel a record player could also be a very old electric device people own because records are still being bought and sold at stores.

Some people also buy newer Record players with a recording device or USB PC conbection to convert record's audio on the recird to MP3, so they can listen to the audio from the record on their MP3 player or smartphone.

A lot of modern records come with MP3 download codes that sound better than the USB recording.

Probably electric car .
I don't see that many electric bikes here but I do witness electric cars. So....

I feel CRT Tube TV will also be old devices which people own in the future.

Back