What would be the appropriate temperature for a peacoat?

Zexis

Ex-staff
Awards
Credits
I own a peacoat and I'm just itching to use it, but I'm not sure what temperature would be appropriate to wear it in public.

It's somewhere in the 40's and 50's around here right now. The sky is grey and gloomy and the wind makes everything pretty miserable.

Oh, and if you're unfamiliar with peacoats, I put mine on and took a picture to show you...

peacoat.jpg

Yes yes, I know I look good, but let's stay focused on the issue at hand.

I'm pretty sure you're not a supermodel Zexxie.
tongue.gif
Anyways, It'd be perfectly fine to wear it at the hearty temperature of 15 C, or maybe even 20 C, because I mean, I looks pretty cool..On a supermodel.

As long as you don't feel uncomfortably hot wearing it, then the ambient temperature is cool enough.

I searched on Google, and found a question on Yahoo answers which was about whether 48 degrees was too warm or whatever, and the answers basically said that 48 is pretty much just right for a peacoat.
Obviously, that's Fahrenheit, or about er 9 Celsius? Yeah, basically below 10 degrees should be OK. If it's like almost 30 degrees (or almost 90 Fahrenheit) like it was in the UK today, when we broke the record for the hottest day in October since records began, by a considerable amount of 0.5 degrees Celsius), then you would look incredibly retarded. On the other hand, if it was like 10 degrees Fahrenheit, I dunno, you might wanna wear a larger peacoat on top of your own peacoat XD

Back