What would you like to see?

Vyre

The Overlord
Awards
Credits
Hello GamingForce Community,

As you may well know, forums are genuinely community based and forum's need the community to ensure that they thrive. It is also important that the Staff Team and especially the Administrators keep the community happy and safe, as you guys are really the core of the forum we need to know what you want and not just what the Administrators think should be implemented on the forum. Therefore I have created this thread to allow you to input your ideas and ensure that we can see them and they're 100% considered. You will not be judged because of your suggestions and we love hearing them, however you should not begin a whole forum rebellion because your suggestion was not passed.

Please keep in mind the suggestions should be beneficial to the community, and not just yourself. Anything along the lines of "Give me.." will not be acceptable and the post will be removed. 

So, fire away. :)

I've come to learn that the old members don't seem to have much to give in terms of suggestions. Hopefully the new members come in bring some ideas with them.

Really, anyone who has any thoughts about how the forum could be improved at all should contribute to this thread. :p

I think the the forum is fine itself. There just needs to be more member activity and more quality posts.

One of the things I notice is there is a lot of paste and copy from sources topics as well as replies from people who are replying for post count and don't really have much to say on the topic at hand.

All of this......hard to control and work out though.

Honestly, I like the forum, but I would really really love to see the input of a lot more discussion about games, and I haven't seen much of that since I've been on the forum. Like I posted a thread about minecraft and grand theft and no one replied to it, there's no real discussion of games here. I don't need to be rude,  I love the forum and I just want to see it thrive as you all do.

Seems it's really up to the members contributions to determine the quality of the boards. Participation is what makes a good forum.

Dez97 said:
Honestly, I like the forum, but I would really really love to see the input of a lot more discussion about games, and I haven't seen much of that since I've been on the forum. Like I posted a thread about minecraft and grand theft and no one replied to it, there's no real discussion of games here. I don't need to be rude,  I love the forum and I just want to see it thrive as you all do.
yes we do need this.

Yep I agree. We need as much discussion from already active members as possible which will hopefully make us more appealing to new users.

Would be really nice if you had a spell checker on here. The spell cheker on my firefox browser does not work on this site at all. I am not sure what that entails on your end, but I think it would make a big difference in the quality of posts here, so that people can spot and correct errors easier.

Back