What would you recommend?

Deep

Full GL Member
Credits
I’m not sure about all the specifics and details of PC tech. I’m a good console (PS5) gamer on CoD, Fortnite, BF, etc. but am want to get a better gaming experience and try out some PC-only games. My budget is about $2500.

cm2 cm2 knows more than I do. For that price, you can still get a higher-spec PC as far as I know. They do go on sale around Cyber Monday or Back-to-School sales or January.

You live in India right Deep Deep. Searched google a bit and found this site bitkart computers. you can customize your PC build on the site and the site will give you price estimation on your custom PC.

I Tried the site's builder for USD 2,500 or around 209,130 Indian Rupee with the current rates with google rate. If you picked a cheaper motherboard and M2. SSD brand you could build a pretty good gaming PC, I attached the build I picked using the site's builder totaling around Indian Rupee 213,740 or USD 2546, you could also pick a cheaper GPU and or PC Case to lower the price, however I'd not recommend picking a cheap CPU cooler, current CPUs run hot and a good cooler is a must. And Power supply is also important a cheap power supply is not good in the long run.

Attachments

• 1723240494.pdf
    61.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
You live in India right Deep Deep. Searched google a bit and found this site bitkart computers. you can customize your PC build on the site and the site will give you price estimation on your custom PC.

I Tried the site's builder for USD 2,500 or around 209,130 Indian Rupee with the current rates with google rate. If you picked a cheaper motherboard and M2. SSD brand you could build a pretty good gaming PC, I attached the build I picked using the site's builder totaling around Indian Rupee 213,740 or USD 2546, you could also pick a cheaper GPU and or PC Case to lower the price, however I'd not recommend picking a cheap CPU cooler, current CPUs run hot and a good cooler is a must. And Power supply is also important a cheap power supply is not good in the long run.
Thanks, brother

Reactions: cm2
Back