What're you eating right now?

rad140

Awards
Credits
I'm currently eating a (very cheap) chicken noodle noodle cup.
Granted, it's full of salt and has no nutrition value, but it was only 69 cents and I'm a very poor university student.

What are you eating?

hey better to be a poor university student than a rich uneducated bum that cant read or write :p

and what if we arent eating anything? atm happen to be "eating" a candy sucker but usually its chocolate, mmmmmm...

^_^

Nothing but I had a sandwhich a little earlier :)

Nice. What kind of sandwich?

hey better to be a poor university student than a rich uneducated bum that cant read or write :p

and what if we arent eating anything? atm happen to be "eating" a candy sucker but usually its chocolate, mmmmmm...

^_^

Yeah, better to be poor now and make money later, I guess.
Well, it could be the last thing you ate. I think some people eat at their computer. I tend to because I usually watch tv or something when I'm eating.

I just had a mini Hershey bar that succeeded in nothing but making me hungry. I'm working through my lunch today so I can't get up and go grab anything because I forfeited my lunch break. I'm starved!

I am not eating antything right now and I won't be for a while since I ended up seeing the fake OBL death photo in the Daily News app yesterday, and lost both my appetite and my lunch..

On the other hand, I have since decided that I don't need to see the photo and that if Obama and officials say he's dead, then that's that.. No need to see proof..

Back