Whats the best you tube channel for gaming.

Gamerz Reef

Full GL Member
Credits
Ok i do not see this here so i will start it.

Whats the best youtube channel in your opinion to watch for gaming.

Post a link bro let me take a look at it.
Lol it's in my signature if you really want to. I actually don't do much on it right now, but I do have a couple of series' I'm planning out right now. One will most likely be a review series of some kind.

I like PlayStation Access a lot - for keeping me up-to-date with anything happening with PlayStation, including some funny lists and stuff like that. I also love Digital Foundry for tech analysis and learning more about that side of gaming.

I like the Code zero gaming pack, about 4 of them play together in GTAV, and other shooting games. Other then that I have my own channel

Conan's Clueless Gamer is really amazing to watch. It's funny, it's honest (since Conan's not a gamer, he just observes what's happening with no bias), and you actually get to see the game being played by actual people. You also get to laugh since Conan's a comedian and he will DESTROY any issue he sees in games, like how clothes shouldn't be that tight for women, or only doing quests if it lead to his character in the game having sex on top of a unicorn. It's really hilarious, and he has made a lot of these through the years. You definitely should check them out.

Back