What's the most horrifying game you played?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Which video game would be the most scariest that you have played on your gaming system? I can't forget the experience I had when I played Silent Hill. I couldn't make any progress in the game because even the game environment and enemies was very scary. Also, Resident Evil 7 was in the same level of how I felt with Silent Hill.

Fable 2 had a level where I had to explore a dark graveyard which was scary to play. There were also scary looking enemies in Fable 2.

To avoid getting scared when playing them survival horror games, basically you just think of them monster/creatures as just AI monsters programed to attack you and nothing more, they are just series of 1s and 0s, they cannot do you any real harm lol.

To avoid getting scared when playing them survival horror games, basically you just think of them monster/creatures as just AI monsters programed to attack you and nothing more, they are just series of 1s and 0s, they cannot do you any real harm lol.
This could probably work. I'm going to try it out next time I'm playing.

Silent Hill 2 would be the worst in the horror game genre which I've played. It is psychological horror game at its best, no other game came within an inch of being better than it.

Silent Hill 2 would be the worst in the horror game genre which I've played. It is psychological horror game at its best, no other game came within an inch of being better than it.
how about the first Silent Hill game?

Barney's Adventure on the Genesis.

Omori is the most horrifying game I've seen but not played (because I haven't played anything in the horror genre). I'd call it psychological horror.

Back