What's with all the Kirby games recently?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
All in just the last few months we've had/getting Kirby's Epic Yarn, that Kirby DS game and the new 2D Kirby platformer for Wii... that's a lot of Kirby this gen, especially if you add all the earlier DS games in the series...

Is Nintendo on a 'make Kirby games spree'?

It's certainly starting to look that way, heh. Now if only they'd put some of that energy to use on other series like F-Zero. I would buy a new F-Zero game if it came out, probably.

But relating back to the Kirby spree... I just really don't know why there's so much of it all of a sudden.

I love Kirby games!!! theyre second only to Mario
The new wii one looks like it'll be the best

Great. We need more Good Kirby games. Super Star Ultra didn't count as it was a remake and got boring VERY fast. I think the last truly amazing Kirby game was "Amazing Mirror". Though..Squeak Squad/Mouse attack was pretty awesome...it was just too easy and short.

i liked SSU, i still paly it occasionaly...

Great. We need more Good Kirby games. Super Star Ultra didn't count as it was a remake and got boring VERY fast. I think the last truly amazing Kirby game was "Amazing Mirror". Though..Squeak Squad/Mouse attack was pretty awesome...it was just too easy and short.
QFT. There is no other way this could be more right.

Edit: NOOOOO, I rated down your post by accident. ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:

This is copletely true. Personally, I like all the Kirby games suddenly coming back, since its been a while since we had a good Kirby game - The Amazing Mirror was great, Squeak Squad was ok but waaaaaaaaaaaaay too short and easy, and Superstar Ultra did get boring very quickly.

QFT. There is no other way this could be more right.

Edit: NOOOOO, I rated down your post by accident. ;_;

Don't worry, I rated it up.

amazing mirror is my favorite one!

The first time I saw that trailer I drooled a little. Its going to be the reason why im going to use my wii for wii games again.

I love Kirby. I grew up with him. He's just a little pink ball of fun. SuperStarUltra was a dream come true because it was a remake of my favorite Kirby game...I dominated in the first Smash Bros. with Kirby. He's my home-slice =) So I'm all for Nintendo cranking out more Kirby as long as the games don't disappoint.

I personally like this sudden wave of Kirby. Oh, by the way, KSSU was the best Kirby game ever.

Well, Nintendo might, as a gaming view point, not view Yarn as a Kirby game. By that I mean a Kirby game with the old style of sucking up enemies and therefore have an excuse to make another Kirby game with the old feel (Different Gaming experience for gamers). So it's like why would they make 2 Mario Karts for one Console? They wouldn't. But 2 Kirby games for one console with some different game play styles (Sucking vs Yarn Pulling) They would, since they're not technically the same gameplay styles like 2 Mario Kart Games for one console would be. So technically it's like one Kirby Gameplay style game for the Wii while the other is just another game that is Kirby Themed. While for the 3DS, well, new console new game. So I don't really see a surge in kirby games. They're coming out at the same rate as Mario games.

Nintendo made 2 Super Mario Galaxy games for the same console, proving that they CAN throw out stuff with repetitive elements.

Anyways, that Kirby Wii game was supposed to be the highly anticipated Kirby Gamecube game that was canceled about 8 years ago.

yuor a faggot get off this site you dont belong here
>yuor

Really? I think everyones entitled to their own opinions. If someone doesn't think the same as you, you shouldn't go calling him a faggot.

Fucking kids.

>yuor

Really? I think everyones entitled to their own opinions. If someone doesn't think the same as you, you shouldn't go calling him a faggot.

Fucking kids.
ya i got carried away there
tongue.gif

>yuor

Fucking kids.

Quote of the Year

Back