What's your all time favorite series that you can watch over and over again?

reginafalange

Full GL Member
Credits
Mine, personally is Friends, I really love this series even thought it was finished 13 years ago, I can watch it over and over again. If I catch the reruns on TV I watched, it never fails to make me laugh. I would like to know what it's yours!

Its mostly animated tv shows for me. Shows like Gravity Falls, Hey Arnold, and Home Movies. I think thats especially true for Home Movies, because the show is very dialog driven. With less visual gags, the feeling of repetitiveness is less noticeable, I think.

I can watch The Simpsons over and over again, too. But, only the older seasons.

Yeah, Friends is definitely one of the shows that I can rewatch for a hundred times and still end up laughing. It used to get replays here every year and I often turned it on regardless of how many times I have seen it. I wish they made more sitcoms like Friends were - I don't really like the newer ones because the humor feels so forced and it is too predictable.

My all time favorite series that I can rewatch and I have done so, is Breaking Bad. I have the DVD's of all the seasons. It is hands down, such an incredible series that pushed the boundaries and creativity. It set the limit for TV series really high. However, I was left quite sad when I saw the ending (won't spoil it). I just wanted Walter to be better off :(

A series that has everything in it - action, tons of good humor, heavy topics like cancer, drug smuggling, shooting, ... just overall amazing.

Mine, personally is Friends, I really love this series even thought it was finished 13 years ago, I can watch it over and over again. If I catch the reruns on TV I watched, it never fails to make me laugh. I would like to know what it's yours!
REGINA FALANGE, really? Your favorite show is Friends? I never would have guessed that :p

But seriously I like Friends too. But for me the show I can probably watch over and over again is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It's just 60 episodes so it's not that heavy, and it has a great story with funny moments and incredible action scenes. I'd watch it every now and then just because of the pure awesomeness of the story itself. It can make you laugh, cry, make you think; all in all, it's a great show.

Yeah, Friends is definitely one of the shows that I can rewatch for a hundred times and still end up laughing. It used to get replays here every year and I often turned it on regardless of how many times I have seen it. I wish they made more sitcoms like Friends were - I don't really like the newer ones because the humor feels so forced and it is too predictable.

My all time favorite series that I can rewatch and I have done so, is Breaking Bad. I have the DVD's of all the seasons. It is hands down, such an incredible series that pushed the boundaries and creativity. It set the limit for TV series really high. However, I was left quite sad when I saw the ending (won't spoil it). I just wanted Walter to be better off :(

A series that has everything in it - action, tons of good humor, heavy topics like cancer, drug smuggling, shooting, ... just overall amazing.
Breaking Bad is great, but I found some parts of the story (like Jesse's house party thing that they show multiple times) got dragged too long. Also, the fly episode had the premise of being great, but it ended up flat for me and it slowed the pace of the entire show. The series picked up after that though, and Season 5 is pretty great, though I can't watch the penultimate episode because I like Hank.

Its mostly animated tv shows for me. Shows like Gravity Falls, Hey Arnold, and Home Movies. I think thats especially true for Home Movies, because the show is very dialog driven. With less visual gags, the feeling of repetitiveness is less noticeable, I think.

I can watch The Simpsons over and over again, too. But, only the older seasons.
Wasn't Hey Arnold getting ready for a reboot or something? I heard talks about Nickelodeon bringing it back for a new show, but that was the last I heard of it. I like the old shows like Hey Arnold, All That, heck, even the older episodes of Spongebob. Now they're all Flanderized to the point where they're just idiots trying to do idiotic things for hilarity. I guess the shows these days just aren't for me anymore.

I like watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D due to the story line that there is plus there is a lot of tech being used as well. I haven't watched it for a while but I do enjoy it when I do watch it.

Wasn't Hey Arnold getting ready for a reboot or something? I heard talks about Nickelodeon bringing it back for a new show, but that was the last I heard of it. I like the old shows like Hey Arnold, All That, heck, even the older episodes of Spongebob. Now they're all Flanderized to the point where they're just idiots trying to do idiotic things for hilarity. I guess the shows these days just aren't for me anymore.

I know that they are definitely releasing the Jungle Movie this November, and last I heard they were considering a reboot but it wasnt definite yet. I hope it happens, though : p And that they keep true to the show and dont try to change it to appeal to todays young new generation.

And haha All That was great yeah : p Ive been thinking of getting back into it actually. That and the Amanda Show

Definitely Breaking Bad for me. I just love the series in its entirety. The lines, the acting, the cinematography, I loved everything about it and I still think that it's the best TV series to date, but that's just my preference. Aside from that, I loved FRIENDS back when it still aired. I've watched every single episode, and each of those was always a guaranteed laugh for me.

Back