What's your daily routine?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Credits
I have known some people who doesn't have any daily routine on how they live their lives. They simply wake up and face the day how ever they see it. Do you know anyone like that? Some of them that I know aren't employed, so I figured it's just laziness that's making it so for them.

Do you have your daily routine? How are they structured and set up?

I wake up, go to work, come home, game, go back to bed, rinse and repeat.

I wake up, go to work, come home, game, go back to bed, rinse and repeat.
My routine is almost the same but you have to add workout after waking up.

So, it's wake up, pray, workout, prepare for work, eat, off to work, get back, game/take a walk, night bath, sleep and repeat!

My routine is almost the same but you have to add workout after waking up.

So, it's wake up, pray, workout, prepare for work, eat, off to work, get back, game/take a walk, night bath, sleep and repeat!

I do need to start walking or something to stay healthy.

Wakes up early in the morning, meditate, do my trainings, take a cold bath before prearing for work.

My daily routine through the weekdays is ; wake up, stay in bed for another 2 hours before finally getting up, workout 20 mins, get ready for work, eat, go to work, come back, watch movie, play game, chat online, have my night prayers and go to sleep.

- As soon as I get off work, I'll head home to kick off my shoes and sit down for a second with my laptop. I may also use this time to make my lunch for the next day but that's assuming I have to work the next day.
- Then I'll go make dinner, eat and wash up any dishes that need to be cleaned.
- Then I'll shower, brush my teeth and dry my hair.
- Then I'm free to whatever I want for the rest of the evening until it's time to go to bed.

Back