whats your favorite ps2 game

jd1990

santa mario*temporary*
Awards
Credits
my favorite game is final fantasy xii(12)

No Final Fantasy X or X2? Shame on you.

I'd probably say the two above and the Kingdom Hearts series. Not to mention Crash Bandicoot games on the PS2.

Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex. I know it was technically released on the Xbox and Gamecube too, but the PS2 version was the best.
This was back when Sony and its fans were on my good side....

Easy. It's my favourite game ever, Persona 4.

Well I've only played the PS2 at my friends' house and the only thing we played was NASCAR and wrestling games and they pretty much sucked because I don't like those. However there is one other game that was my favorite. Rock Band.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Final Fantasy xii(12) is also my favorite game.It is amazing game.I liked it so much.I played it many times.....[/font]

Last edited by a moderator:
I really liked the first Ratchet and Clank... it was so humorous and fun to play. Plus the bonus video after the credits.

I really wanted a PS2 but never got one, there are LOTS of RPG I would love to play from that console, specially the Dissagea.

Yep me too, I only played PS2 at other people's places but I like the KH series and a game called The Bouncer, PS2 has a lot of good RPGs! I specially like Xenosaga

Resident Evil 4

Friends,i have a lot of collection of PS2 games,but from all [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Persona 4 and FIFA 12 are my favorites as compare to all.I play these games every day in spare time.[/font]

Back