What's your favorite side of the bed?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Which side of the bed do you usually like sleeping on? Is it the right, left or middle(centre) of the bed. I hate being in middle of the bed especially when the air conditioner isn't on. The room standing fan wouldn't get to me well, hence why I prefer to sleep in left side of the bed facing the room fan.

Which side of the bed do you usually like sleeping on? Is it the right, left or middle(centre) of the bed. I hate being in middle of the bed especially when the air conditioner isn't on. The room standing fan wouldn't get to me well, hence why I prefer to sleep in left side of the bed facing the room fan.

I sleep alone on the bed. So, I can roll to any side depending on how sweet the sleep is going.

Facing the bed, I'd say my side is the left side. I think because I like to lay on my right side the most & face the wall.

I can sleep comfortably on either of my sides. If I sleep on my back, I won't sleep long and the same thing happens if I sleep on my stomach.

The side closest to the bathroom because I drink a lot of water.. lol

It works out for me that way because my husband prefers to sleep closest to the door.. he says it is for our safety so that he can get to someone before they can get to us.

He is a disturbingly light sleeper and will wake in a split second if anyone is trying to be quiet around him..

I prefer to sleep on the right side of the bed but I often find myself switching sides if I can't get comfortable or if my hiatal hernia decides to play up when it sometimes does.

I prefer to sleep in the middle. Actually, the side closest to the wall of a room so I can stare at it.

The side closest to the bathroom because I drink a lot of water.. lol

It works out for me that way because my husband prefers to sleep closest to the door.. he says it is for our safety so that he can get to someone before they can get to us.

He is a disturbingly light sleeper and will wake in a split second if anyone is trying to be quiet around him..
He's a lovely man and a protector. He's doing right by his family which is beautiful.

Back