PS5 Where is the best place to buy PS5 cheaper?

Sincerem

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
My time recently around gaming communities have been overshadowed with discussion of PS5, and it's amazing features, quality gameplay etc. I never played it before, I'm still indoors playing PS4, and surfing online. I am willing to buy PS5 but I don't know where to get it cheaper than what I've heard about its price recently.

Please, where can I get PS5 console cheaper online?

You won't be able to get it for cheaper than the retail price since there are stock issues and everyone wants one. You might find one on a marketplace online but if you want it cheaper, it will probably be broken or something.

You won't be able to get it for cheaper than the retail price since there are stock issues and everyone wants one. You might find one on a marketplace online but if you want it cheaper, it will probably be broken or something.
Thanks alot for coming here to detail me what I need to know about getting PS5 console. I understand that it wouldn't be easy getting it cheaper as I preferred. I'll go check it out via many online stores selling it.

Maybe you may get a PS5 for a cheaper price during Black Friday and Christmas sales on Amazon, Bestbuy, Walmart, and other retailers.

Retail price is the cheapest you will get it if you can find stock, unless you know someone who is selling one.

Maybe you may get a PS5 for a cheaper price during Black Friday and Christmas sales on Amazon, Bestbuy, Walmart, and other retailers.
Not this year, unfortunately. And I seriously doubt 2022 will be any different. Companies can easily get rid of their stock by selling at retail price so no point in dropping the price.

Not this year, unfortunately. And I seriously doubt 2022 will be any different. Companies can easily get rid of their stock by selling at retail price so no point in dropping the price.

I agree it is doubtful that many stores will sell the PS5 for less than retail price. Selling a PS5 for less than retail could be a good way to promote their store, and get people to visit their website or store instead of lining up outside a retail store in the cold fall or winter mornings, so they have a chance to buy a PS5 at retail price, and hope all PS5s do not sell out before their turn to buy a PS5.

I think Amazon and Wal-Mart can afford to sell the PS5 for $50 off, so many more people visit their website, and buy other products like PS5 games and a new TV after buying their PS5 consoles. There will also be many people who couldn't buy a PS5 because it is sold out, so they buy something else like a Gaming PC.

The scalpers will love it if the price drops even a bit. The retailers would be making it a lot easier for them to make a profit

The console is simply new in the market, it wouldn't be easy for me to get it cheaper than I wanted.. I'll simply wait for it to stay a little bit longer, for me to get it cheaper buying it from one who is willing to sell.

I managed to snag a PS5 digital bundle from Gamestop a couple weeks ago. Came with an extra controller, a years worth of PS+, $75 Playstation store credit and a $50 gamestop gift card. Was about $700 all together, much better than scalped prices.

I got an email today saying they'll be putting more up for sale at 10am CST today, if you're a pro member then you get priority (i purchased a pro membership when I bought mine for the advantage).

1635255396219.png

I managed to snag a PS5 digital bundle from Gamestop a couple weeks ago. Came with an extra controller, a years worth of PS+, $75 Playstation store credit and a $50 gamestop gift card. Was about $700 all together, much better than scalped prices.

I got an email today saying they'll be putting more up for sale at 10am CST today, if you're a pro member then you get priority (i purchased a pro membership when I bought mine for the advantage).

View attachment 2319
That's the cheapest I've seen around PS5 console. That means 'Gamestop sells the lowest amount of PS5 console. As you bought it online, how will you get it delivered to you?

That's the cheapest I've seen around PS5 console. That means 'Gamestop sells the lowest amount of PS5 console. As you bought it online, how will you get it delivered to you?
Gamestop handled the shipping and such of course. It's already been delivered to my house. Took about 5 days from placing the order to delivery. :)

Gamestop handled the shipping and such of course. It's already been delivered to my house. Took about 5 days from placing the order to delivery. :)
That's very much satisfying buddy. Which country do you live that made such delivery quicker? Does GameStop deliver consoles and other devices worldwide?

That's very much satisfying buddy. Which country do you live that made such delivery quicker? Does GameStop deliver consoles and other devices worldwide?
I'm not sure about worldwide shipping but I think they do, you'd have to check and see what they offer for your region. There is probably an upcharge for shipping overseas.
I'm in the US so it was a pretty simple experience.

I'm not sure about worldwide shipping but I think they do, you'd have to check and see what they offer for your region. There is probably an upcharge for shipping overseas.
I'm in the US so it was a pretty simple experience.
Thanks a lot for given me tips about the company. I'll go check it out to see their packages for my country, if they can deliver products there or not. With what I've seen from your chat here, it shows that, they sold the PS5 and it's accessories cheaper than most of the stores online.

View attachment 2319

Mr. lucky over here.

Mr. lucky over here.
Lol yeah, I would say it was pretty lucky. I tried a few times to buy one from other vendors like best buy and such, but gamestop was the only one that actually went through.

Back