Which Cannabis strain do you like most?

I’m not sure. I don’t like mixing strains. Some strains don’t have the same effects as one can be indica and one can be sativa. Indica makes you tired and sativa doesn’t. If a strain is a strong indica you’ll more than likely go to sleep and take a long nap. Lol
I'm sure it's going to probably have the same effects if it's ingested instead of being smoked right?
I don't smoke anything at all because I don't want smoke to enter my lungs. But I don't have anything against people who smoke, it just is not for me.
I'm against them killing themselves slowly.

I'm sure it's going to probably have the same effects if it's ingested instead of being smoked right?

I'm against them killing themselves slowly.
Ya, you can make cannabis brownies and things like that, but sometimes they’re stronger. I’m not an everyday smoker like I was in my teenage years, so there’s a lot of strains that I’m not familar with.

Ya, you can make cannabis brownies and things like that, but sometimes they’re stronger. I’m not an everyday smoker like I was in my teenage years, so there’s a lot of strains that I’m not familar with.
Some of the air we are breathing in are bad enough, adding smokes from Cannabis to it makes everything worse. It doesn't matter if one smokes randomly or regularly, it harms one's health.

Back