Which game has which legendary

Dark Young Link

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I was going to get Pokemon Black in the future, but I saw a commercial and on Black it had the white legendary and on White it had the black legendary. So does that mean that Black has the white legendary and the White has the black legendary or is it some kind of red herring and Black has the black one and White has the white one.

If you're confused here.

[media]http://www.pokemonaus.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/BlackCoverUS.jpg[/media]

[media]http://www.videogamenewreleases.com/images_products/Pokemon_White_Version_Screenshots.jpg[/media]

I'm just confused that's all.

Yes, Black version has Reshiram (the white colored dragon), While White Version has Zekrom (the Black colored Dragon).

Ah. Thanks. Even though that's absolute bs because they've always had the colored Pokemon the the right games. I really want Black, but I want the Black Pokemon. Unless I work hard at getting the white colored Pokemon in Black and being fortunate enough to find someone who thinks like me and is willing to trade the legendaries. (Though I'd never be that lucky.
sad.gif
)

Ah. Thanks. Even though that's absolute bs because they've always had the colored Pokemon the the right games. I really want Black, but I want the Black Pokemon. Unless I work hard at getting the white colored Pokemon in Black and being fortunate enough to find someone who thinks like me and is willing to trade the legendaries. (Though I'd never be that lucky.
sad.gif
)
That's because this generation's legendaries are ying-yang themed, but people here might trade with you. You never know.

sad.gif
)

Offer it in the GTS for the opposing legendary, people are always trading for the opposite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, but one question. What's a GTS?

NOOB!

learn to wifi.

Nah, i'm kidding. Bioapple answered you semi correctly. GTS means Global Trade Station. It's located in any pokemon center in black/white. It is accessible through the nurse furthest to the right in the upper floor of the pokemon center. There's two GTS modes.

Normal GTS which is just a type of bidding service for trading. You may only ask for pokemon that have been seen in your pokedex.

GTS negotiations, which is new to the series. this mode allows you to link up with a random person WORLDLWIDE and your pc boxes get displayed and you are then able to offer up to 3 pokemon to trade. You can hint them which pokemon you want with a small variety of emoticons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget I'm not allowed to use Wifi.

Anyway I tried to check it out, but Team Rocket is blocking it. Seriously what's up with that? I mean I get Team Rocket is evil, but that's just weird. Also I never checked out the GTS which is why I didn't know about it.

Back