Which Mario Sports games will be on the 3DS?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Apart from Mario Kart (if that even counts)? Will Mario Tennis or Golf get a comeback?

MARIO HOOPS! Pleeeeeeeeeease. Heh, well not really, but hey, it was a pretty good game for the DS.

I never understood why they included a bunch of generic Final Fantasy characters to be honest. Why not include those from Mario RPG instead?

I never understood why they included a bunch of generic Final Fantasy characters to be honest. Why not include those from Mario RPG instead?
I'm not sure myself. But oh well, didn't stop me from making sweet love to it- uh, playing it a lot.

I just liked how the control scheme wasn't dodgy for something that used the touch screen quite heavily. But apart from this game on the 3DS... I'm not sure if there's anything else I'd want. Maybe there'll be some random sport Mario has yet to do that will jump onto the new console?

I also enjoyed hoops a hell of a lot, one of the better DS games out there in my opinion. As for the Final Fantasy characters..I believe Square (or a company related to the FF frannchise) helped develop the game.

I also enjoyed hoops a hell of a lot, one of the better DS games out there in my opinion. As for the Final Fantasy characters..I believe Square (or a company related to the FF frannchise) helped develop the game.
Yuppers, Square Enix assisted with the creation of it (kind of unexpected, them helping with the development of a basketball game, heh), and they do the same with the new Mario Sports Mix.

It was a quality DS game, and I hope there's another one like it for the 3DS. Not necessarily basketball or anything, but man what I'd do for a Mario Paintball.

Back