Which motivational quote appeals to you?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
In whatever we are involved with in life, there's always something that's going to happen that's going to require some sort of motivation to keep us going and stay strong.

One of my favorite motivational quote towards relationship is that "Cheating is a choice not a mistake, loyalty is a responsibility not a choice"

Screenshot_20230220_155608_Chrome.jpg

1676945216379.png

Revolved101 Luffy take heed of this while you do tech work.

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas Edison

This is a great reminder that failure is just a part of the process. Every mistake we make is an opportunity to learn and grow, and we shouldn't be discouraged by our setbacks. And who wouldn't want to take advice from the inventor of the light bulb? That guy had some serious innovation skills.

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas Edison

This is a great reminder that failure is just a part of the process. Every mistake we make is an opportunity to learn and grow, and we shouldn't be discouraged by our setbacks. And who wouldn't want to take advice from the inventor of the light bulb? That guy had some serious innovation skills.

This is an awesome quote that can help one stay on their feet while they push towards making it better in life. Something that I simply enjoy talking about when it looks like all hope is lost.

This epitomises not giving up in life no matter the set backs you have.

I love this.

This epitomises not giving up in life no matter the set backs you have.

I love this.

I feel angry when I see people commit suicide. No matter what one is facing in life, it is crucial to believe in life and everything that life has got to offer.

It's an easy way out for the person because they won't be around to worry about whatever that's happening when they are dead.

Where are they going? Heaven or hell? That is the question that comes with committing suicide.

This is one of my favorites. It fuels me to never give up on what I do and to put my haters to shame!

"People secretly don’t want you to succeed"

Back