Which will be the better 3DS fighter?

(DL)

SHROOMS
Awards
Credits
Dead or Alive, or Super Street Fighter?

I'm thinking DOA, since it's a full 3D fighter, rather being forced to stay in a line.

Street Fighter, Dead or alive kinda sucks, i've played em before..Lame characters..lamer story.

Street fighter. Enough said.

DoA is made of tits. I honestly don't have anything to say about either, I just wanted to say that.

i played a streeet fighter game a long time ago and it was ok but ive never played a doa game

DOA focuses on looks , it doesn't mean it's not a "good" fighting game. It's ok, but Street Fighter is FAR better. DOA is just more of an eye candy game. The plot for DOA is garbage though...

Pretty much everything said so far is true. Street Fighter has always been an epic fighting game. I remember playing it on the SNES with a bunch of friends. On the other hand, the only Dead or Alive game that I have owned is Dead or Alive 4. Yes, the game was very suggestive. It wasn't a bad game, but it doesn't compare to Street Fighter in a lot of aspects. The story mode is just what is expected from a game that is as Japanese oriented as that, so I wasn't really suprised it was sketchy.

But, yeah, Street Fighter.

Back