Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
XBOX-SERIES-X-WHITE-leak-1200x603.jpg

Read from Videocardz and exputer:

a white-colored Xbox Series X that features a digital-only format, similar to the Xbox Series S. Now, recent developments have led eXputer’s sources to reveal, via email, what this console is going to look like when it hits shelves this summer.

The photos of the unit sent exclusively to eXputer aren’t exactly top-quality, but they should be able to illustrate its overall design to a reasonable extent. There’s a clear absence of a disc drive on the front, on the back, the peripherals and ports remain pretty much the same.

The white Xbox Series X has a few of its components upgraded, such as the heatsink, but elsewhere, there are no major enhancements to talk about. Its price, as per my knowledge, is expected to be introduced in a lesser bracket as compared to the currently available Xbox Series X.

I rather buy the Xbox Series X with a disc drive instead of a Xbox console without a disc drive because I prefer buying physical games which I can collect or re-sell in the future,

I saw this the other day. Not going to lie it is kind of late but better late than never I guess. It looks almost like a small PC tower. I guess it gives those who have not purchased the newest console yet a chance to have a choice now if this does release.

Back