Who do you think would be the next Superman?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Credits
With Henry Cavill officially out as the Superman, there are so many contenders to replace his role. Who do you think would be a perfect fit to play the role of Superman so close to what we had with Henry Cavill? Some of these actors are already being speculated for the role ;

1. David Corenswet
2. Harry Styles
3. Tom Holland
4. Glen Powell
5. Yahya Abdul-Mateen II
6. Nicolas Hoult

images - 2022-12-17T194931.183.jpeg

Just like we have the race of who's to be the next James Bond, we now have another of who's going to be the next Superman.

I don't really care because it's going to be crap without Snyder and Cavill. This other joker directing it made guardians of the galaxy and suicide squad and it's going to be full of 1 liners and jokes and marvel writing which makes every marvel super hero flick just seem the same. A far cry from man of steel.

I don't really care because it's going to be crap without Snyder and Cavill. This other joker directing it made guardians of the galaxy and suicide squad and it's going to be full of 1 liners and jokes and marvel writing which makes every marvel super hero flick just seem the same. A far cry from man of steel.
Seriously, Marvel is really going down the drain in their quality as a result of this new crap director. He's the one that did Thor Love and Thunder right?

I have no idea who is going to be the next Superman. I was fine with Henry Cavill and I don't get why he's being replaced in the first place.

I have no idea who is going to be the next Superman. I was fine with Henry Cavill and I don't get why he's being replaced in the first place.
Yeah, it was a big shock for me. I never saw it coming. I heard he dropped the Witcher role because he didn't like how the directors were treating the book or story or something. Now, we don't get to see him in any of the roles.

Yeah, it was a big shock for me. I never saw it coming. I heard he dropped the Witcher role because he didn't like how the directors were treating the book or story or something. Now, we don't get to see him in any of the roles.

I heard the same thing.

I have to be honest, I think Superman is so boring. I've never enjoyed any of the films, they've never been able to make a good video game. They probably do an on rails one but don't think they have.

Christopher Reeve is still the best Superman imo.

Last edited:
I have to be honest, I think Superman is so boring. I've never enjoyed any of the films, they've never been able to make a good video game. They probably do an on rails one but don't think they have.

What would say a good movie is to you? I've enjoyed some Superman's movies in the past. Yeah, personal opinion.

I was expecting a great show between Superman and Black Adam but unfortunately that's not going to happen now.

Back