WHO'S READY FOR COVID ROUND 3

Burnsy

Full GL Member
Credits

IMAGINE BEING CHINA AND MAKING A SHIT SCAM VACCINE THAT DOESN'T EVEN WORK AND NOW THEY ARE GOING TO TERRORIZE THE WORLD AGAIN BECAUSE OF THAT.

COVID STORM TROOPERS AND WELDING PEOPLE IN THEIR HOUSES DOESN'T WORK WHEN YOUR VACCINE IS JUNK AND YOUR EGO IS TOO BIG TO ADMIT IT.

Last edited:
Caps lock not needed bro.

But I see no issues, covid is the new flu, get vaccinated, watch yourself in public, nothing to worry about.

Lots of people I know have covid at the moment, it's not going away but as Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith said, it's the new flu. I haven't decided whether I will get another vaccination yet but we will see what happens.

Caps lock not needed bro.

But I see no issues, covid is the new flu, get vaccinated, watch yourself in public, nothing to worry about.

I am mad and I have a right to be. Did you forget 2020 and 2021 already? We got hit really hard and the economy took a freaking year just to get back to pre pandemic levels while china held a pool party in wuhan to show how great they were doing and mocked us at the same time.

I am mad and I have a right to be. Did you forget 2020 and 2021 already? We got hit really hard and the economy took a freaking year just to get back to pre pandemic levels while china held a pool party in wuhan to show how great they were doing and mocked us at the same time.
It's Xi Jinping and his cohorts rather than China. Many Chinese people themselves are not fans of Xi Jinping and his gang. Like Many Russians are not fans of Putin and his cohorts.

Hopefully, most people are fully vaccinated, have enough N95 face masks, and hand sanitizer to last a few months when Covid round 3 comes.

It's Xi Jinping and his cohorts rather than China. Many Chinese people themselves are not fans of Xi Jinping and his gang. Like Many Russians are not fans of Putin and his cohorts.

Oh please Xi is or was popular as hell over there. And Chinese attitudes are part of the problem and that's not all from Xi. When I blame the state I blame every part of the bureaucracy including the people supporting it.

China did indeed fuck up and should be under a lot more penalties than what I'm seeing. However, many people screwed themselves over just as hard by not hunkering down for a few months and letting covid die down and be contained. The general populace is our own worst enemy at this point.

Well I think WHO is scamming people as they are ones who created it lol

Oh miss me with that hare-brained conspiracy theory crap.
No I mean they went went to Wuhan during COVID but they never told us what the answer or what they found in the Wuhan LAB was

The people keep messing things up with their association. I can't understand the reason some of them mingle in some risky zones where there are higher chances of contracting the virus.

I don't wonder if they're trying to keep us afraid of Covid.....? Or keep Covid going in the media to induce fear so they keep saying there's a resurgence in the media......?

Back