Who's the best goalkeeper right now?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Personally, I'm going to choose De Gea of Manchester United. It might look like I'm being bias because I'm a Manchester United fan but that's not the case here. I know he's had his ups and downs especially last season when the team was very poor but right now, there's no other goalkeeper that's capable of pulling off the kind of saves he does in matches.

FB_IMG_1676840707981.jpg

I think David has improved this season. He had a bad season last season, but came back with renewed belief which is great for a top goalkeeper.

I think David has improved this season. He had a bad season last season, but came back with renewed belief which is great for a top goalkeeper.
There are only one or two goalkeepers that can manage with a struggle to pull off the kind of saves De Gea does.

I don't even look for that in goalkeepers. Managers asking for that from them are asking too much.

That the managers are asking for too much doesn't mean that there are no goalkeepers doing the task. Look at Ederson and Neur distribute passes and you will enjoy such skills.

Well, it's about choice and the style of play for each club. Top teams that play attacking football use goalkeepers that have great footwork.
As long as it's what works for them, the manger will never give it up.

Maybe Onana of Manchester United? He had a rough start at life in United but he has been extremely excellent for them in many matches. He has faced more shots than any goalkeeper in the Europe's top 5 leagues.

Back