Who's the worst actor that gets paid well?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Do you think that there's any actor or actors out there who are so bad in their acting but for one reason or another, they are getting paid so well? If you can think of any, do mention some movies or TV shows they were horrible at.

Well, let's just say that Kristen Stewart's performance in the Twilight series received some criticism. But hey, acting is hard and not everyone can be a master at it. As long as we enjoy the movies or TV shows, that's what really counts!

Most of them really lol.

90% of bollywood. ....Adam sandler......The rock....John cena
I completely agree with you 100%. It's why I hardly watch any new bollywood movies. Toofan is the only bollywood movie I have ever loved.

Screenshot_20230309_101611_Chrome.jpg

I completely agree with you 100%. It's why I hardly watch any new bollywood movies. Toofan is the only bollywood movie I have ever loved.

Damn this is old. Are you 50+?. Also try watching a movie called Singham. I found it to be one of the funniest movies ever even as a bollywood hater.

Damn this is old. Are you 50+?. Also try watching a movie called Singham. I found it to be one of the funniest movies ever even as a bollywood hater.
I'm not 50+ yet but closely within that range. I haven't watched Singham but if you recommend it, I'm going to check it out.

I think some would argue Zendaya and Jacob Batalon or at least I would. They just seem like regular kids but not really with any big things that make them stand out.

I think some would argue Zendaya and Jacob Batalon or at least I would. They just seem like regular kids but not really with any big things that make them stand out.

I'm yet to watch Euphoria which she took part in. How's that? Have you watched it?

Damn, that's savage lol.

As for the original post. The worst actor that gets paid well would probably be Arnold Schwarzenegger in my books.
In Terminator, he played the role very well but for what he did in The Expendables, it was a complete garbage.

Back