Who's your main in SSB4?

Telos

Resident BTBAM fan
Awards
Credits
Mine's Diddy Kong while my secondary character is Shulk but I rarely use him anymore. And here I thought I was going to main Villager and possibly Mega Man.

I don't have a main really. I mean I only really play Classic and Smash Run and I use whoever I feel like. Though I would say that my main is Ness. I wanted it to be Mega Man, but after a while he felt a little awkward. I feel like once SSB4 comes out on Wii U, I'll have a better answer though. I feel like it'll be Ness anyway, but we'll see. I feel like I need the Wiimote/Nunchuck combo since I'm used to that. I kind of have a hard time with the 3DS controls.

My main is the same as it's been since I first picked up Smash Bros back when Melee was new: Yoshi.  Aside from a few slight changes that took some getting used to he's better than ever and I love that.  Online I also use Lucina, Robin, and Greninja frequently, so you could call them my secondary mains.

I sort of liked Olimar but with the newcomers I like Little Mac, Rosalina and Luma, Meta Knight most of the time (online), but sometimes I like to mix it up with all the characters. I usually like characters with a lot of useful options like counter or super armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably Wario, although it's as much about representing Wario Land as a series than it is doing well...

My secondary main was my main for all three installments: Samus. My main, however, is now the Mii Fighter. Specifically, the Swordsman. I also use Pit and sometimes Link/Meta Knight.

I love so many of the characters but my top one is Zero Suit Samus. I also like Villager, Rosalina+Luma, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, and a bunch of others.

Back