why not combine the game

dragonk2r

LENGEDARY POKÉMON EXPERT
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Okay I saw something online I saw a game call Mario tennis and Mario golf.I was thinking that why the hell would I get two different games that practically the same.thing so I was thinking why not make a game call Mario sports.yes I know it sounds stupid we all know they do this to make money but still. Would you want like some games in one or just have different ones.I don't know what you guys think there are games like that out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends. I mean, if they fill a cartridge's entire space with graphics, unlockables, multplayer modes, and playable characters for just one game like Golf alone or Tennis alone, then I say keep em as hey are. If there is a lot of wasted space, then sure, toss soccer, golf, and tennis all on there.

OR! In the very least do it like Metroid Prime and have the older versions unlockable. Make it like the 20th Anniversary collection of Kirby games and have a new Golf game with the older versions playable or unlockable.

Didn't they do a lot of sports in Mario Super All Stars or something? For the Wii? It had 4 different games?

Yeah, not only are Tennis and Golf different, there was already a Mario Sports compilation. Mario Sports Mix, I believe.

Didn't they do a lot of sports in Mario Super All Stars or something? For the Wii? It had 4 different games?

LOL I'm not laughing at you, I am laughing at the fact I understand why you got confused. The name TOTALLY sounds sports related! All Stars was the SNES game that had Mario 1, 2, 3, Super Mario World and Lost Levels all on one cartridge.

LOL I'm not laughing at you, I am laughing at the fact I understand why you got confused. The name TOTALLY sounds sports related! All Stars was the SNES game that had Mario 1, 2, 3, Super Mario World and Lost Levels all on one cartridge.

BEST GAME EVER!! I cant even tell you how many hours i spent as a kid playing all stars lol

Yeah, not only are Tennis and Golf different, there was already a Mario Sports compilation. Mario Sports Mix, I believe.

that really does not help I am trying to say that what is the point that almost the same.but why not put it in one game (it does not have to be call Mario sport)
sigh.. they did in Mario mix, but yeah they are not close to the same in my eyes man. golf you switch different clubs watch for wind practice how much power to use, learn the courses etc. tennis you run back and forth and use different hits "over hand back hand ETC. saying that they are close is like saying cooking is the same as football. :p yes there are short enough to always be put on the same disk etc but then they couldn't sell you two games! XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually, that was on the Wii, too, and had the same name.

Yeah, but it was a port on the Wii, it wasn't a different game with the same name like the three Dungeon Explorer games; it was a port with updated graphics. It is the same as I don't count Master Quest as a different game on the 3DS Ocarina of Time and I refer to it as a GameCube game that was ported.

Yeah, but it was a port on the Wii, it wasn't a different game with the same name like the three Dungeon Explorer games; it was a port with updated graphics. It is the same as I don't count Master Quest as a different game on the 3DS Ocarina of Time and I refer to it as a GameCube game that was ported.

Master Quest.

What is interesting?

Back