Why Samus isn't playable in Dead or Alive Dimensions

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forum' started by CM30, May 12, 2011.

1. CM30

CM30 Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner Staff Member Vice Admin Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $4,157
    That's what the devs said, at least according to an interview on IGN. Basically, they thought it wouldn't make sense, and that there should be no guest characters.

2. Cha

Cha New Member

Male
    Money:
    $0
    Heh, It would've been fun to play as her in Zero Suit form and kick the behind of the other DoA girls to show how badass Nintendo's characters also are. [​IMG]

*Waits for rumors to go around the internet with people saying "SAMUS IS PLAYABLE lololol I HAVE UNLOCKED HER AND HAVE HER IN MY CHARACTER ROSTER HAHAHAHAHA."* Once the game is released. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
  3. Porkman

Porkman "I'm gonna getcha!" Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $67
    The real reason...Nintendo did not want samus to turn any more heads with some bounce added to her.

4. Zexis

Zexis Ex-staff

Male
    Money:
    $0
    Too late for that. They didn't have to give her generous melons in Smash Bros, but they did.

5. Porkman

Porkman "I'm gonna getcha!" Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $67
    She already had those generous melons...what I'm saying is...if they were to bounce..yeah..Nintendo took that into consideration.

6. NintenDan

NintenDan Administrator Administrator

Money:
    $0
    <INSERT ONE MINUTE LONG, SLOW MOTION YOUTUBE VIDEO REGARDING SAMUS' CHEST HERE>