Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUKHcDRxbjo

I personally feel that education would be good for elderly and maybe very young teenagers who are just getting their first phones.

That video was stupid and the woman in it was stupid. We shouldn't need to nanny people because of that.

Actually that is a good idea, but teenagers will think Mobile Phone Classes, is a bludge class where they can make phone calls and text people.
It's a very good idea upfront, but those "smartypants" teenagers will look for that loophole I mentioned above.

But at the same time, it would be good to have those classes, so it teaches them the danger when texting and walking. 

Maybe we won't need these types of phone classes in the future as see-through phones, wearable phones, and voice activated phones are more popular.

I recently saw a video where someone made a see-through glass phone, so maybe when phone screens are see through, these accidents may happen less often because people can see the floor or the area in front of them.

Also, it is now possible to use your voice to text people with voice to text apps and and mic. Your phone can also read your texts for you to reply to via Voice with a mic.

Google Glass can also be used to reply to text, and send text, and your eyes is free to use to watch where you are going when you are not staring at Google Glass.

Well, people don't know how to keep up with everything without a cell phone.
Everyone got used to it.....but then again, it's better to limit it's usage....

aw. the video got removed. However, yeah I agree. limit the usage of the phones in class... can't believe there's a new term for when you talk to a person, and the first thing they do is look at their phone. [called 'phubbing']

Back