Why would you be attracted to Asian Cultures?

Naiwen

Queen of Games!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
For starters, are you or are you not?
& what's your nationality/ethnicity?
American, French, Chinese, Italian, German... & etc.

Of course, I know not all (but many
of my friends do) Western people like Asian cultures (Chinese, Vietnamese or whatever).

But if you are, why are you?

I'm Chinese-French & Canadian, so I wanna know yourreasons for it.

& What are you attracted to? Chinese Music, foods, lifestyle & Chinese myths
(I love
Chinese myths/legends/music, I can suggest some for you if you do like them).

I am a New Yorker first, and an American second.

In a nutshell, I am Black, Native American and Irish.

I am attracted to personality, intelligence, sense of humor and the way a man carries himself and the way he treats me.. and I'll accept any man that fits that criteria, regardless of race/ethnicity.

A man's race/ethnicity is the last thing I consider because in all truth, love is blind and skin color doesn't matter. However, I admit that I have a slight preference for guys who are Black, Biracial or Multi-ethnic, because it is easier to relate to them on a different level than others.

There are somethings that my husband understands better than my ex did. My husband understands how infuriating it is when people expect biracial or multi-ethnic people to identify as one race/ethnicity over the other and/or having to explain why you checked the "other" box.

My ex didn't, because he was White. He didn't see the big deal in checking a box or why there is an issue with having to check one over the other.

And even though he tried, he still couldn't understand it.

My husband on the other hand, understands the issue because he goes through it as well.

I'm from Tunisia, i'm little attracted to some chinese myths.

Well, I am an Asian, so I can't really say much but people around me are changing.
I don't like it but it's not my place to say people how they should be. But I like my tradition and culture.

I was born in America. I know for certain I am half Italian. Not sure about the other half. As for Asian culture. Nah, not really into it...

I'm Filipino (the Philippines) & Chamorro (Guam). I'm Attracted to Asian culture as well. I like Martial Arts in both China & Japan, especially the food! I was introduced to Dumplings when my friend visited me from Shanghai, it was really delicious. As for the music, I like it too, haha

Back