Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellfire

Pokedex Completed
Awards
Credits
2ik4lg7.png

anyone know what this is?

Oh, THAT'S what you're talking about? That's either Shadow Mario from Super Mario Sunshine or the evil galaxy mario from the Super Mario Galaxy games. (I think it's the former, but I keep hearing the latter)

Yeah that's Shadow Mario. Just without his paintbrush.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, THAT'S what you're talking about? That's either Shadow Mario from Super Mario Sunshine or the evil galaxy mario from the Super Mario Galaxy games. (I think it's the former, but I keep hearing the latter)
Shadow Mario is basically a disguize of Bowser Jr. And the "evil galaxy Mario" you're talking about is called a cosmic clone that appeared in galaxy and 3D land. They are different characters.

Shadow Mario is basically a disguize of Bowser Jr. And the "evil galaxy Mario" you're talking about is called a cosmic clone that appeared in galaxy and 3D land. They are different characters.
I know that...the problem was a friend of mine was trying to tell me the shading was too light to be the shadow mario from SMS. That's where I got that from heh.

What what tally ho!

I think we're all good here. Yes, that's an image of Shadow Mario. Just one of the many characters NDan has plopped into the banner.

If anybody still isn't convinced it isn't Shadow Mario, just search Shadow Mario and you'll see the exact same pose.

Who knew such a weird character could cause such a confuffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back