Wii games

garretjax

Awards
Credits
hi all

i have a nine year old that is getting a Wii as part of his christmas, can anyone suggest a few games that would be suitable for him?, im not really up to date with Wii gamesa lol

well that depends what kind of games dose he like to play?

On his gamecube he plays things like dragon ball z, pokemon, and mario type games, the Wii isn't something that really grabbed me so I didn't really take a lot of notice as to what was out there for it

Yeah honestly I would have sent you to the same titles.

Specifically:

Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros Brawl

YOU BETTER pre-order brawl because EVERY GAMER ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET IS GOING TO GO GET IT THE DAY IT COMES OUT. BECAUSE IT IS THE SEQUEL TO THE UNDISPUTED BEST GAME EVER.

Just a heads up :|

QUOTE (darkcammo @ September 22, 2007 08:26 pm) Yeah honestly I would have sent you to the same titles.

Specifically:

Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros Brawl

YOU BETTER pre-order brawl because EVERY GAMER ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET IS GOING TO GO GET IT THE DAY IT COMES OUT. BECAUSE IT IS THE SEQUEL TO THE UNDISPUTED BEST GAME EVER.

Just a heads up :|
I wish I add a Wii
sad0049.gif
sad0049.gif
sad0049.gif
sad0049.gif
sad0049.gif
sad0049.gif
sad0049.gif

Well there is a game that looks good coming out later called Mushroom Men: The spore wars. I think it looks good but its gonna be released Fall 2008.

All of the games that DS suggested are good.

I have a 5 year old and he enjoys the "Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" game. It's basically a fighting game. It's actually fun to play once you get use to the controls.

All of the games that DS suggested are good.

I have a 5 year old and he enjoys the "Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" game. It's basically a fighting game. It's actually fun to play once you get use to the controls.

Back