Will cheap electronics always be a popular with many people?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
There are many people who are fine using cheaper flip cell phones, MP3 players, $200 PC, and cheap game consoles like the NES mini. I think cheap electronics will always be popular with many people who don't need or want as many features and software whixh come with more expensive devices. There are also a lot of poor people who can't afford expensive electronics.

yeah, not everyone can afford the good $500 tech.

yeah, not everyone can afford the good $500 tech.

This is true, we can't all afford $500 tech, or they need to save money for random expenses like car, home, and computer repairs which can happen at the worse time, and end up costing a lot of money to fix a car, home, or computer.

Of course right?
People would like them as they can easily dispose them if they get bored.
Everyone wants to try new stuff all the time....after all.

Of course right?
People would like them as they can easily dispose them if they get bored.
Everyone wants to try new stuff all the time....after all.

This is true. People buy cheap electronics to try out without spending a lot of money.

This is true. People buy cheap electronics to try out without spending a lot of money.
Well I got a vkworld t2 flip smart phone because it's cheap. I really wanted Samsung smart flip phone... But it costs more than a decent laptop and I couldn't afford it.i like dual screen I suppose

Well I got a vkworld t2 flip smart phone because it's cheap. I really wanted Samsung smart flip phone... But it costs more than a decent laptop and I couldn't afford it.i like dual screen I suppose

A few years ago I bought one of the cheapest Samsung Flipphone prepaid phone with a cheap service of $10 a month with a few hours of talk time and texting because I needed a phone where I mainly phone people when I was late, or needed someone with a car to pick me up.

The phone's speaker, and microphone is good, and it has a flat number pad design which made it look more modern. I also like the bright red case, and silver mirror color on the lid since it looks similar to a red toy car.

There is a display screen and on the back of the lid. I was surprised that the phone had a camera, can play games like Tetris, and some internet access like a web browser.

A few years ago I bought one of the cheapest Samsung Flipphone prepaid phone with a cheap service of $10 a month with a few hours of talk time and texting because I needed a phone where I mainly phone people when I was late, or needed someone with a car to pick me up.

The phone's speaker, and microphone is good, and it has a flat number pad design which made it look more modern. I also like the bright red case, and silver mirror color on the lid since it looks similar to a red toy car.

There is a display screen and on the back of the lid. I was surprised that the phone had a camera, can play games like Tetris, and some internet access like a web browser.
I should have bought a cheap flip phone... I really can't use my vkworld t2 roughly and it's way too delicate.
It already got a crack. Well i could get it replaced.... But still,.... It's got everything though.. .As it's a smartphone.

Yes cus not everyone can afford to buy high end things that comes with a huge price tag. My friend always buys cheap speaker for school and things happen like it gets wet accidentally. So he chose to buy those cheap electronics cus it'll be a waste if it's expensive. Also he said having a cheap electronic is good if you are going to leave it at school cus you don't have to worry if it gets stolen and such.

Yes cus not everyone can afford to buy high end things that comes with a huge price tag. My friend always buys cheap speaker for school and things happen like it gets wet accidentally. So he chose to buy those cheap electronics cus it'll be a waste if it's expensive. Also he said having a cheap electronic is good if you are going to leave it at school cus you don't have to worry if it gets stolen and such.

I agree cheap electronics would be a better choice for places where accidents are more common, and natural disasters like earthquakes, floods, forest fires, volcano eruption, and landslides are more common than in a place like a dessert where it maybe less likely that your electronics and other stuff gets destroyed by a natural disasters.

I agree places like schools, the library, etc can have more robbers which steal your stuff, so cheap stuff is better for public places to avoid losing a lot of money if your things get stolen.

Back