Will Nintendo have other projects like Pokemon Go?

Well for one I think Digimon is Sony now, and yes Nintendo is planning on some new mobile games but nothing like Pokemon Go. Pokemon Go was made via a partnership with Niantic. I saw a thing about what games Nintendo is actually rolling out themselves and one was like Kid Icarus and there were two other ones but I can't remember the names. Nintendo's stock actually fell back down again once people realized that Nintendo wasn't actually responsible for Pokemon Go, it was mainly Pokemon Company International, and Nintendo only owned like 30% of the stock in Pokemon Go.

Pokemon Go will be their only largest true success, unless Pokemon Go 2 does something magical.

I think Nintendo could release squeals to Pokemon Go with more Pokemon, and different types of Pokemon.

I think Nintendo could release squeals to Pokemon Go with more Pokemon, and different types of Pokemon.
I really doubt they would create sequels. It's more likely that they will keep updating the Pokemon Go app with new content, but Nintendo doesn't have much to do with the app, anyway.

Niantic has had great success with Ingress, which is not too much different than Go. Go is more easily accessible and open to a wider variety of players. It's very unlikely that it will go away anytime soon. Other Nintendo games put into the same format as Go just wouldn't work with the same 'magic.'

I really doubt they would create sequels. It's more likely that they will keep updating the Pokemon Go app with new content, but Nintendo doesn't have much to do with the app, anyway.

There is a chance that there would be a more high quality version of Pokemon Go with better graphics, sound, music, gameplay, and more Pokemon, so people with better smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy S7, or iPhone 6S with more storage space can play a better HD version of Pokemon Go with more features.

Sometimes game makers release a higher quality version of a mobile game, and improve the graphics, and sound for faster smartphones, and tablets which can handle HD graphics.

Back