Will the Screen on the Nintendo Switch tablet be Good?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I think the Nintendo Switch's screen will be okay for gaming.

According to articles I read online, the screen for the Switch will be a 6 inch 720P screen.

I think most user's won't get very amazed when they see the quality, and size of the Switch's screen compared to screens on gaming laptops, and more expensive tablets like the iPad Pro or Surface book which have 2K or 4K screens, and a larger sized screen.

But, I feel the screen may not be as good for watching video, and browsing the web because watching video and browsing the web is better on a bigger sized screen like 8 inches, and most online and offline video files are saved in 1080P, 2K, and 4K resolution video files.

I feel the screen on the Nintendo Switch will be good but if anyone is expecting it go be great like a big gaming laptop or computer then they are fooling themselves. I am expecting it to be as good as it needs to be but I feel some may be amazed at how good the graphics may end up being when it is released.

I feel the screen on the Nintendo Switch will be good but if anyone is expecting it go be great like a big gaming laptop or computer then they are fooling themselves. I am expecting it to be as good as it needs to be but I feel some may be amazed at how good the graphics may end up being when it is released.

I agree, people who expect the screen on the Switch to be as great as a Gaming laptop, computer, or 4K TV are fooling themselves. I think kids, younger teens, older adults in their 50s-80s+ will be amazed by the screen on the Switch because kids, younger teens, and older adults are less likely to use higher quality screens like a 4K TV, highend gaming laptop or monitor on a daily basis like people in their mid 20s-40s who are more likely to buy devices with high resolution and higher quality screens.

It'll be decent, and probably an upgrade from the Wii U GamePad or 3DS screen, but nothing like what you'd get on a decent TV or computer screen.

Since it will be something mobile, I suspect a person will want to invest in a screen protector.

A screen protector, and a carrying case with a lot of padding would be a very useful accessory to have.

I got a feeling the screen on the Switch would be more likely to scratch, crack and shatter when the user sits on it, or drops it compared to other more expensive laptops, tablets and smartphone with more durable glass which cost more money.

Back