Switch Will there be a Pokemon game for Nintendo Switch?

Britanica

Credits
I didn't hear anything on this, I am sure it is because it is too early and all the focus is on Sun and Moon. My only concern here is that if they do make a Pokemon game for the new system, will that mean the end of the 3DS? It seems as though they want to make their console as portable as possible which makes me question games like Pokemon that are handheld staples.

(I used the NX tag since it wasn't updated to Switch yet)

I think the pokemon company already said they are making a game for it.

There are already games for it, we just don't know about it :)

Of course there will be Pokemon games for the Nintendo Switch. Pokemon is pretty popular right now with Pokemon Go and then with Sun and Moon being released it's going to stay popular for a while. I am excited to see what games are released.

Yeah, there will be a Pokemon game for it. It'll probably be the system of choice for generation 8.

I thought I heard they were already doing a Pokemon game of some sort for Switch (I could be wrong).

I'm just curious to see what it's going to look like when it does come out.

Rumors say that it's called Pokemon Stars and is slated for an autumn 2017 release, it was allegedly pushed back to give Zelda: Breath of the Wild the big summer release slot.

Pokemon Stars: Third Version of Sun/Moon Reportedly Coming to Nintendo Switch - IGN

Recent data mining has revealed some very interesting tidbits about Gen 7 that just flat out do not appear within the game, with the big one being Pokemon partners that follow. Literally every single Pokemon in the game has walking and running animations that went unused.

Rumors say that it's called Pokemon Stars and is slated for an autumn 2017 release, it was allegedly pushed back to give Zelda: Breath of the Wild the big summer release slot.

Pokemon Stars: Third Version of Sun/Moon Reportedly Coming to Nintendo Switch - IGN

Recent data mining has revealed some very interesting tidbits about Gen 7 that just flat out do not appear within the game, with the big one being Pokemon partners that follow. Literally every single Pokemon in the game has walking and running animations that went unused.

Gaaah, Nintendo isn't doing themselves any favors delaying those games. But I would get Pokemon Stars as I'm still committed to the next console pokemon game.

Back