Will there be a Pokemon Stadium like game for Black and White?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I think they had such games for the regions up to Ruby and Sapphire, but I don't recall such a game allowing you to see the Diamond and Pearl mons in 3D. Will Nintendo make a game like this that stars the Pokemon from Pokemon Black and White?

I think they had such games for the regions up to Ruby and Sapphire, but I don't recall such a game allowing you to see the Diamond and Pearl mons in 3D. Will Nintendo make a game like this that stars the Pokemon from Pokemon Black and White?
Uhhhh Battle Revolution?

Maybe, I haven't played it.

But will a game like that exist which allows you to view your Pokemon Black and White mons in 3D?

Yeah, like he said, Battle Revolution is essentially the Stadium of DPPt.

By the way, you might not want to refer to them as mons, because that means "pubic area", haha.

I'm sure they'll make one for B/W though, as they haven't not made one for a Generation yet.

Yeah, like he said, Battle Revolution is essentially the Stadium of DPPt.

By the way, you might not want to refer to them as mons, because that means "pubic area", haha.

I'm sure they'll make one for B/W though, as they haven't not made one for a Generation yet.

Sorry about the 'mons' thing, it's what TV Tropes refers to the creatures as.

Oh, I'm by no means offended and I'd probably refer to them as the same, had I not known it's definition.

I blame the internet.

Back