Will Xbox last as long as either Sony or Nintendo?

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Do you believe that xbox will last as long as Sony's or Nintendo's systems will? I know xbox has it own few things but what it has is not all that different from the PS or Nintendo's systems have. Do you think that halo will make them last for a long time or will they fail to come out with things that keep it's fans happy and loyal?

I think so with gradual improvements to Live and more PC/X360 games although not entirely exclusive to Xbox is a nice alternative to people that can't play on PC though. PC holds some better exclusives than Xbox 360 in my opinion though which makes me like it better. Thats just me though. I have patience enough for 3 years later to get Halo on the PC.

I think eventually Microsoft will go all in on a Cloud gaming service like OnLive or OTOY just so they can combine Xbox players and PC players on the same service and have one fee for em to pay per month and play on Live you know. Next Xbox might even feature one of them on it or something. OTOY has been demoed with an Xbox 360 controller working with it. I say its possible.

Yeah i know mircosoft won't pull out their xbox systems from the game. Their making a lot of money to just get up and get out. They have good franchises on the system to keep them good and with harcore gamers going from the Wii to the Xbox and PS3 for fun compeditive gaming. Also with MLG and The World Cyber Games using the Xbox and PC for the games, i know they will stay around till the day games die...if they die, which they wont.

I think MS will continue with Xbox since it is the second best selling console in most places, and it has a large fan base in the US, Canada, and other countries.

Well, Natal is coming out next year and you will need to buy a whole new XBox to use it. I think Nintendo's will last longest, they also have a Wii HD/ Wii Plus in the making which gives better graphics and HD.

Back