Will you still play Super Smash Bros for 3DS when...

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
The Wii U game is released?

Because it's pretty obvious that the Wii U one is meant to be the 'definitive' verison of Smash Bros 4, right? But will anyone keep playing the 3DS game when the better Wii U one is out to buy?

Depends on whether or not i have a Wii U. Or if i even have the 3ds version by then. I doubt I'll be able to play either since i'm poor and can't afford the games :(

Seeing as I oftentimes don't have access to my Wii U (yay college) Smash 3DS will likely be my main Smash this gen…I'll be playing it more than the Wii U one, that's for sure.  Portable and just as fun?  Sign me up!

I NEVER remove the game cartridge from my 3DS.
lol I'll still be playing it for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll still play it too. I mean Smash Run is exclusive to SSB3DS right? I need that in my life. I mean it gets boring after playing it for too long, but it'll be a fix that is needed.

The 3DS version will still be played for sure since you can make custom fighters in it and move them to the Wii U version. That and the exclusive mode Smash Run. I'm also pretty sure I will like the controls better on the 3DS rather than a GCN controller even though I might play equally as well on them. If the online game on the Wii U has less lag than the 3DS version though I will play it a bit more for when I'm online.

Unless there's something seriously wrong with the Wii U version, there'll be no reason for me to go near the 3DS version unless a friend wants to play.

Definitely not going to be playing it randomly just for fun by myself, that's for sure.?

Back