froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Windows 10 only managed to make a 0.06-percent increase over the course of a calendar month. In that same span of time, the years-old Windows 7 jumped from a 48.27 percent share to a 48.38 share, according to a report from MS Power User. Obviously, being beaten out by an earlier version of the same OS is not a particularly good sign.

Read more

I think a lot of the people are undoing the upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 by using their Windows 7 recovery disc/drive, or Recovery partition to reinstall Windows 7.

Windows 10 is not a good OS for everyone since some older programs, and hardware like webcams, printers, scanners, and video cards may not work well in Windows 10 because of software compatibility problems.

I wonder how that is possible? Its nearly impossible to get W7 legally after W10 went live.

I wonder how that is possible? Its nearly impossible to get W7 legally after W10 went live.

PC users can buy Windows 7 on eBay, Amazon, and smaller computer stores which has unsold copies of Windows 7.

Users can still use old copies of Windows 7 as long as they still have the license key for Windows 7 on a old PC which they own, but they have to phone Microsoft to re-activate the key, and prove that you are the owner of the key, so the key work on your new or old computer.

A lot of people also know friends, family, and co-workers who work in tech support companies where they have license keys for Windows 7 which can be installed on 2 or more PCs. But, using a Windows 7 key which does not belong to you is against the law.

This is not a surprise if I am honest, I still see people now who have upgraded to Windows 10 say they are not keen but that because they upgraded they have to stay. I guess if you can legally get hold of a copy why not go back?

I don't think you can get it on Amazon anymore and they are over priced on ebay.

I think you can still get Windows 7 from Amazon Marketplace which is a marketplace which let Amazon members sell their products, but the products are sold, and shipped by Amazon members, and not Amazon itself.

I agree Windows 7 can be overpriced at eBay.

I think you can still get Windows 7 from Amazon Marketplace which is a marketplace which let Amazon members sell their products, but the products are sold, and shipped by Amazon members, and not Amazon itself.

I agree Windows 7 can be overpriced at eBay.

never heard of the marketplace really.

never heard of the marketplace really.

The marketplace is the part of the site which sells products from non-Amazon owned online stores, and members. Most used products like used games on Amazon is sold by the marketplace.

Back