Work from home

reginafalange

Full GL Member
Credits
Have you ever worked from home or are you now? If so do you rather this kind of job over having a regular one in a office/shop/whatever your career it is? I've been working from home for a year already and I honestly I woulnd't go back again to a regular job.

I draw stuff for a website, but I do outside drawing jobs as well. The pay is decent enough, and I get to spend time at home with the pets. That's kinda why I chose a home job; I don't want my pets spending half their lives waiting for me to come home. I'd rather they enjoy their life because they don't live as long as us :(

Well I do my forum from home if that counts :p

I would love to work from home but at the same time I do want to get out but not during winter.

I was under the impression that Phoebe worked in her clients' homes. ;)

I work in a super nice new building at work so I don't mind it. I'd prefer to work from home but my company doesn't do that often, and I kinda need to be with my coworkers to get stuff done.

I think I would like working from home. Unfortunately, the job I have doesn't allow me to work from home. I have thought about how nice it would be to have a job that allowed me to work from home. I could do my work when my husband was at his job and that would allow me to spend time with my husband when he was home. I could work my job around when my husband was home or not home and it would allow me to spend more time with him.

Not yet, but I have a plan to work at home, that's why I'm still searching and learning some things to know how this work at home become my primary source of income.

Have been since the pandemic began and I... love it. Hoping I can work from home forever, it has really simplified my life and given me free time to explore hobbies and creative projects

Back