World Cyber Games Cosplay Event (2019)

feitan

Credits
WCG Cosplay competition is coming back! The cosplay contest has been a long-standing part of the festival experience, this is an event for cosplay idols worldwide to show their talents in terms of cosplaying. They will have the chance to unveil their unique and amazing creations in front of thousands of fans live! I can't wait to see all of them at Xian China.

I've heard that Alodia Gosiengfiao gonna participate at this Cosplay Contest. Hope that she will gonna cosplay "Queen of Pain". Can't wait for this event :grin:

Yes alodia and some other Hot Cosplayers will be present at WCG's event but i dont think they'll participate though. But i would love to see alodia in nice looking cos outfit again.

Is Alodia a judge at the WCG festival? Or she's just going there as a guest? I'd also love to see her in Queen of Pain character!

I'm too late but if I'll ever get the chance, I'll cosplay....Monika :joycat::joycat: I think I said that in another post.

I'm too late but if I'll ever get the chance, I'll cosplay....Monika :joycat::joycat: I think I said that in another post.

Well you could use Monika's abilities to re-open the cosplay contest, amongst other things lol evil Monika...
SVxr1Y2.jpg

Back